Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric 550°C
Fiberglass fabric with silicone coating is made of a fiberglass cloth and coated on one side or both sides with specially bonded silicone rubber. The physiologically inert silicone rubber, doesn’t only increase the strength but also heat insulation properties, fire resistance, ozone resistance, and protects against impact from oxygen aging, climate ageing and oil.
Order Code: Description:
6-300-1-50 Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric 550°C / 50m²
6-300-1-61 Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric 550°C / 61m²
– Service Temperature: – 30 – 550°C
– Ozone resistance, weathering aging resistance, can be used outdoors for many years.
– Excellent insulation; dielectric constant from 3 to 3.2 weak, voltage from 20-50kv/mm.
– Serves as a welding defender, heat protection quilt, foundry splash protection.
– Used for conveyor belts and expansion joints.
– Used as electrical insulation, chemical corrosion resistance and packing material.
– Common and widely used within aerospace, marine, chemical, automotive, construction, offshore and sealing industries.